Lee Precision 90694 223 Remington Ultimate Rifle Die Set, Silver
The LEE PRECISION ENG ultimate rifle 4 die set would be a great addition to your reloading collection as a beginner or an experienced reloader.
- 90694 ultimate rifle
- Series 4 DIE set
- Type 4 DIE set
Lee Precision Pacesetter Dies .223
The Lee Precision Pacesetter Dies includes the exclusive Lee factory crimp die. A conventional bullet seater and roll crimper. You can choose the type of crimp you desire. Includes shell holder, powder dipper, load data and are packed in the nicest storage box ever designed.
- Convenient Carrying Case
- Perfect Die Set for a .223
- High Quality Construction
LEE PRECISION 223 RGB Die
Quality die set without the frills. Does not include factory crimp die, shell holder, powder dipper & load data.. Packed in flat green plastic box.
- Model RGB
- Series 2-die set
- Type RGB Rifle Die Set
LEE PRECISION 223 Rem Factory Crimp Die
Crimps bullet in place more firmly than other tools. Impossible to buckle case. Trim length is not critical. Works with cannelured or uncannelured bullets. Firm, uniform crimp improves accuracy due to less pressure curve & velocity variation.
- 90817 factory
- Series rifle
- Type factory crimp rifle DIE
LEE PRECISION Decapping Die
Lee Decapping Die, no cleaning or lubing of cases necessary. Even removes crimped primers, one size fits most cases.
The most likely reason a pin would bend is that the user is trying to primers from Berdan casings. Berdan casings are not designed to be reloaded, only casings with crimped primers can be reloaded. Most steel and aluminum casings are Berdan casings. Another common cause of a bent pin is not placing the shell casing all the way into the shell holder.
- 90292 universal
- Series Decapping DIE
- Type universal Decapping DIE
- No cleaning or lubing of cases necessary
- Even removes crimped primers
- One size fits most cases
LEE PRECISION 90179 .223 Remington Quick Trim Die
Lee Precision has been producing some of the highest quality reloading equipment for over 50 years. The Lee Deluxe Quick Trim Case Trimmer is the next step in the evolution of quick and accurate case trimming. Each die is made to hold brass cases securely while the cutter (sold separately) is turned ensuring that case mouths are cut square. Each die is threaded 7/8"-14 to work in all reloader presses that accept standard reloading dies. Quick Trim Die Bodies are made for the most popular calibers on the market. Specifications: - Cartridge: .223 Remington - Number of Dies: 1 - Die Type: Quick Trim - Threads: 7/8"-14 - Shell Holder Included: No - Storage Box Included: Yes
- Cartridge: .223 Remington
- Number of Dies: 1
- Die Type: Quick Trim
Lyman 223 Rem Carbide Deluxe Rifle 3 Die Set (5.56-mm)
Set consists of a full length resizing die with decapping stem and neck expanding button and a bullet seating die. In addition, Lyman has included a neck sizing die with a carbide expander. This extra die enables the reloader to extend case life by reducing the amount of stretching caused by excessive sizing. These die sets are the reloader's best choice for loading jacketed bullets in bottlenecked rifle cases. Standard 7/8 x 14 thread. The best choice for loading 223 Remington (5.56mm) cartridges.
- Super hard and slick carbide expander
- Carbide button can be adjusted for height
- Carbide free floats on the rod for self centering in case necks
- Extends case life
- All the benefits of our standard rifle die sets and more
Long Charging Die
Lee Long Charging Die is for use with the Auto-Disk, Pro Auto-Disk and Auto-Drum Powder Measure. Works with cases 1.760 to 2.620" long (223 Rem to 300 Win Mag). Works the same as the pistol Powder Through Expanding Die, except it doesn't expand the case mouth. Rifle case expansion is done in the sizing die. For cases .860 to 1.760" long, use the Short Charging Die, Midway part # 775-374. Steel die comes packaged in a plastic storage case. Shell holder sold separately. Specifications: - Number of Dies: 1 - Die Type: Powder Charging Die - Threads: 7/8"-14 - Shell Holder Included: No - Storage Box Included: Yes
- Charges small capacity rifle cases when used with the Auto Disk Powder Measure or Pro Auto Disk Powder Measure
- Lee Long Charging Die is for use with the Auto-Disk, Pro Auto-Disk and Auto-Drum Powder Measure. Works with cases 1.760 to 2.620 inches long (223 Rem to 300 Win Mag).
- Works the same as the pistol powder through expanding die, except it doesnt expand the case mouth. Rifle case expansion is done in the sizing die.
- For cases .860 to 1.760 inches long, use the short charging die.
LEE PRECISION 223 Collet Die Only
Lee 223 Collet Die only. Sizes just the neck and needs no lubrication
- For 223 Caliber
- Sizes just the neck and needs no lubrication
- Made in USA
LEE PRECISION 223 Collet Dies
Lee 223 Remington Collet Die Set includes a Collet Die that uses a collet to squeeze a mandrel creating a precisely aligned case neck while reducing run out, Dead Length Bullet Seater Die, Shell Holder, Powder Dipper and Load Data
- Collet die set for 223 Remington
- Uses a collet to squeeze a mandrel creating a precisely aligned case neck while reducing run out, Dead Length Bullet Seater Die, Shell Holder, Powder Dipper and Load Data
- Made in USA
- Decorative wood shelf brackets
- Wd raptor 74gb
- Kent comb set
- Leo symbol pendant
- Vintage ceramic tea canister
- Champagne sandals for girls
- California car scents golden state delight