150 Screen-Free Activities for Kids: The Very Best and Easiest Playtime Activities from FunAtHomeWithKids.com!
Dive into a Bubbling Swamp World. Drum on an Outdoor Sound Wall. Explore the gooeyness of Glowing Slime.
With the one-of-a-kind projects in 150 Screen-Free Activities for Kids, your family will rediscover the spirit of imaginative play! These fun activities help develop your child's creativity and skills--all without a screen in sight. Featuring step-by-step instructions and beautiful photographs, each budget-friendly project will keep your child entertained, engaged, and learning all day long. Best of all, no one will complain about turning off the TV or computer with such entertaining activities as:
- Natural Dye Fingerpaints
- Taste-Safe, Gluten-Free Playdough
- Erupting Volcano Dinosaur World
- Fizzy Rainbow Slush
- Taste-Safe Glow Water
- 150 Screen Free Activities for Kids The Very Best and Easiest Playtime Activities from Funathomewithkids Com
The Toddler's Busy Book: 365 Creative Games and Activities to Keep Your 1 1/2- to 3-Year-Old Busy
The Toddlers Busy Book is a must-read for anyone raising or teaching toddlers! This book contains over 365 activities (one for each day of the year) for kids ages 18 months to 3 years, using items found around the home. It shows parents and day-care providers how to prevent boredom during the longest stretches of indoor weather, stimulate a childs natural curiosity with entertaining math, language, and motor-skills activities, encourage a childs physical, mental, and emotional growth, celebrate holidays and other occasions with special projects and activities, and keep toddlers occupied during long car trips or while running errands. The Toddler's Busy Book is written with warmth and sprinkled with humor and insight.
365 Toddler Activities That Inspire Creativity: Games, Projects, and Pastimes That Encourage a Child's Learning and Imagination
Activities for imaginative playtime - every day of the year!
With 365 Toddler Activities That Inspire Creativity, you can spark your child's creativity and maximize his or her potential every day of the year. Written by an experienced child-care expert, you will find hundreds of entertaining toddler activities, songs, games, and art projects that stimulate cognitive development and encourage inventiveness. You and your toddler will enjoy playtime with age-appropriate activities like:
- Magic Sun Prints
- Treasure Chest
- Sprout in a Bag
- Rainbow Toast
- Fishing in the Tub
- All-About-Me Book
- And so many more!
Featuring everything from outdoor activities to rainy-day fun, 365 Toddler Activities That Inspire Creativity provides hours of creative toddler play!
- Adams Media
Play & Learn Toddler Activities Book: 200 Fun Activities for Early Learning
Educator, parent, and toddler approved200 fun, educational toddler activities to establish key learning skills at each developmental milestone.
When you play with your toddler they learn essential skills that they dont learn alone. Thats why former teacher turned stay-at-home mom, Angela Thayer, filled The Play & Learn Toddler Activities Book with more than 200 toddler activities specifically meant for you and your little one to play and learn together. With toddler activities that reinforce critical skills for each stage of learning, your toddler will learn to make connections, solve problems, and practice language skills while spending meaningful time with you.
The Play & Learn Toddler Activities Book includes:
- An overview of toddler development to help you determine your childs level of readiness for particular toddler activities
- Over 200 fun toddler activities for children ages 12 months to 3 years, divided by learning category and complete with materials lists, activity times, prep times, and messiness ratings
- Activity classification icons to quickly identify which type of learning is associated with each of the toddler activities
From making bubble wrap art to growing a garden in a bag, The Play & Learn Toddler Activities Book will provide hours of educational fun that both you and your toddler will enjoy.
Preschooler's Busy Book: 365 Creative Games & Activities To Occupy 3-6 Year Olds (Busy Books Series)
The Preschooler's Busy Book contains 365 activities (one for each day of the year) for three- to six-year-olds using things found around the home. It shows parents, baby-sitters, and daycare providers how to:
- Save money by making your own paints, play dough, craft clays, glue, paste and other supplies
- Prevent boredom during even the longest stretches of rainy or cold weather with ideas for indoor play like newspaper golf, magnet magic, the listening game, red light/green light, and hand puppets
- Help children learn to have fun in the kitchen making fruit kebabs, popsicles, homemade peanut butter, a happy-face sandwich, alphabet cookies, animal pancakes, finger Jell-O, popcorn ball creatures, and the best chocolate chip cookies in the whole world
- Teach your child practical skills like setting the table, putting away the silverware, sorting socks, sewing practice, and carpentry (hammering golf tees into Styrofoam, with a toy hammer)
- Introduce your child to numbers and counting with activities like "One-Two, Buckle My Shoe," telling time, coin and stamp collecting, sorting a mixed-up deck of cards by numbers and learning how to find today's date on a calendar
- Prepare your child for reading by working on an alphabet puzzle, making alphabet cookies, making an alphabet book, and connecting the dots in alphabetical order to make a picture
- Get your child started with music and rhythm by making a pie-plate tambourine, keeping the rhythm to a song on the radio with homemade rhythm blocks or shakers, or make music with musical glasses (filled with different amounts of water)
- Get your child moving with dances like "Hokey Pokey," "Skip to My Lou," "Ring Around the Rosie," and "London Bridge"
- Encourage your child to enjoy quiet activities like reading wordless picture books, working on puzzles, and watching clouds--and then drawing them
- Introduce children to nature with a variety of outdoor adventures from nature walks and picnics to backyard camping, bird feeding, mud painting and making waxed leaves
- Start children growing things by planting apple seeds, avocado seeds or garlic cloves; or learning how to grow carrots, beets or sweet potatoes by putting cuttings into water
- Celebrate holidays and other occasions with special projects and activities for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Easter and Passover
- Keep children occupied on car trips by playing "I See A-B-C" or reciting "30 Days Hath September"
Dot to Dot for Tiny Tots Wipe Clean Activity Book
The ideal first activity book for toddlers, Dot to Dot Wipe Clean Activity Book is full of simple dot-to-dot exercises and maze puzzles that help young children develop their fine motor and problem-solving skills, as well as number recognition. The pages wipe clean and come with a dry erase marker so the activities can be completed again and again!
The Outdoor Toddler Activity Book: 100 Fun Early Learning Activities for Outside Play
Take Your Toddlers Education Outside
Theres almost nothing better for toddlers than outdoor play. It promotes creativity, strengthens muscles, enhances social and emotional development, and most importantly, it makes learning fun. So grab The Outdoor Toddler Activity Book, take your toddler outside, and watch the joy of learning in the fresh air.
Spring or winter, rain or shinethese simple-to-setup toddler activities are designed to make the most of being outdoors no matter what the season or weather. And with chapters devoted to the type of outdoor activity, you can let your toddler be as messy, loud, or active as they want. Best of all, skill-building icons show what each activity teaches your little one so you can help guide their growth.
The Outdoor Toddler Activity Book includes:
- TONS OF WAYS TO PLAYFrom Make it Messy! to Embrace Nature, discover 5 categories of outdoor fun featuring more than 100 educational toddler activities.
- ACTIVITIES FOR EVERY SEASON, ANY WEATHERKeep going year-round with toddler activities designed for more than just sunny spring days.
- A GUIDE TO TODDLER DEVELOPMENTDevelopmental milestones help you determine your toddlers level of readiness for each activity. Skill-building icons tell you what your toddler is learning.
Get your toddler ready for preschool and beyond with these fun and educational outdoor toddler activities.
Toddler Coloring Book. Numbers Colors Shapes: Baby Activity Book for Kids Age 1-3, Boys or Girls, fo (Preschool Prep Activity Learning) (Volume 1)
A perfect learning activity workbook for toddlers, either boys or girls for their fun & exciting learning of basic shapes, numbers, and counting, all done while super fun coloring!
This very book, "Toddler Coloring Book. Numbers Colors Shapes: Baby Activity Book for Kids Age 1-3, Boys or Girls, for Their Fun Early Learning of First Easy Words about Shapes & Numbers, Counting While Coloring!", contains easy-and-cute coloring pages of;
Circle, Oval, Square, Rectangle, Triangle, Pentagon, Star, Heart, Cross, & Diamond
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, & 10.
Guided counting from 1 to 10 of each shape
Every page is of giant size (8.5 x 11 inches), fun to color, and is presented in the super cute smiley faces that every toddler would sure to enjoy. Plus!, every coloring page is printed on one side of each paper to prevent color bleed while the adorable ones exercising their limitless creativity.
It is most suitable for kids age between 1-3 years, but also suits any child who loves coloring and knowing the basics in a much more fun & exciting way!
Tracing For Toddlers: Beginner to Tracing Lines, Shape & ABC Letters (Fun Kids Tracing Book)
The Tracing For Toddlers helps early learning toddlers begin early tracing skills. Let your toddlers start using pencil for tracing practice with tracing activities for preschoolers in this book include tracing ABC, strokes, lines, curves, and shapes.
This workbook includes:
- Easy to follow activities which slowly increasing difficulty.
- Beautiful coloring illustration of each number for developing children's right brain (creativity), not only left brain skill (logic).
- High-quality matte, come with the beautiful cover design.
- Content pages printed on 60-gram interior paper.
- Size 8.5"" x 11" suitable for kids usage.
- Come with a large print font which good for reading.
This workbook is part of Fun Kids Tracing Book series which is perfect for kids of preschool, kindergarten, and primary school who want to improve their writing skills include strokes, lines, circles, curves, numbers, printed letters and also cursive letters, easy first words, and simple sentences.
It will be the best help for the preschool workbook to prepare for their school success.
Picture Book Activities
Encourage Your Child to Love Reading
This book helps preschoolers discover how much fun it is to read. Trish Kuffner shows parents how to make fifty favorite picture books come alive for children by providing a variety of activities that tie into the themes, characters, and plots of the books:
- discussion topics
- arts and crafts
- rhymes and finger plays
- fun and games
- imaginative play ideas
- music and movement
- learning activities
- outdoor adventures
This book will help you make reading with your child a favorite part of the day. You'll enjoy:
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
And to Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street
Blueberries for Sale
Bread and Jam for Frances
Caps for Sale
A Chair for My Mother
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
"Could Be Worse!"
Frog and Toad Together
George and Martha
Gilberto and the Wind
The Happy Lion
Harold and the Purple Crayon
Harry the Dirty Dog
A House for Hermit Crab
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
Ira Sleeps Over
Just Plain Fancy
The Little Engine That Could
The Little House
Millions of Cats
Mirette on the High Wire
One Monday Morning
Purple, Green and Yellow
The Rag Coat
The Runaway Bunny
The Snowy Day
The Story about Ping
The Story of Babar
The Story of Ferdinand
Sylvester and the Magi Pebble
There's an Alligator under My Bed
The Three Little Pigs
Tikki Tikki Tembo
Where the Wild Things Are
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Amish hats for boys
- Badger baby sunscreen cream, spf 30 - 2.9oz
- Safavieh california shag rug sg151 beige
- Skinception illuminatural 6i 1.7 fl oz by
- Greatest american hero complete series
- Game test drive unlimited 2 pc
- Yamaha keyboard dgx stand